Geographically, linemakers have been working their way NORTH up South Las Vegas Blvd, posting NFL season win totals. Cantor Gaming (CG Tech) started the journey on March 7th by posting theirs. South Point joined the mix on 3/16. Now, we have current numbers to view and compare from both key linemaking groups.
Likely not a coincidence, South Point is currently dealing -105 lines (!!) on the Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament so the release of these NFL win totals is timed perfectly. Why lay -110 or higher when you can save a ton at South Point by laying only -105?
Below is an “Action & Value” analysis, followed by a visual look at the opening AND CURRENT numbers. The South Point numbers are current as of Friday, 3/28, aka yesterday (courtesy of our friends at the Linemakers and David Purdum). The CG Tech current numbers are current as of Thursday, 3/27 (courtesy of Joe Fortenbaugh).
There are several things to note. Early action and value:
At South Point, they moved a half-win on the Chiefs, Vikings, Patriots, Jets, Raiders, Eagles and Rams, every one toward the over.
The Patriots over didn’t just move a half win from 10 to 10.5, they also moved the juice on the over from +100 to -120. The Jets moved a half win from 6.5 to 7 and saw over juice increased from -110 to -125. The Eagles moved a half win from 8.5 to 9 and saw over juice increased from -110 to -120. And the Rams moved a half win from 6.5 to 7 and saw over juice increased from -120 to -130.
While the Raiders moved from 4.5 to 5 wins, juice went from over 4.5 -120 to over 5 +120 (under 5 is now -140).
- 20 cent moves toward: Cardinals Over, Bengals Under
- 15 cent moves toward: Panthers Over, Bears Over, Texans Under, Colts Over, Giants Over
Over at CG, their biggest mover was the Rams, which moved from over 6.5 -120 to over 7 -145. They had several other teams which moved 1/2 point including:
- Patriots from over 10 -125 to over 10.5 -130
- Cardinals from over 7 -120 to over 7.5 -125
- Vikings from over 6.5 -110 to over 7 -110
- Colts from over 9 -115 to over 9.5 -110
- Eagles from over 8.5 -125 to over 9 -115
- Buccaneers from over 6.5 -130 to over 7 -110
- Texans from under 8.5 -110 to under 8 -115
- Steelers from under 9 -110 to under 8.5 +100
The two neighboring books are off by a half-win on 9 teams:
- Atlanta Falcons: CG = over 8 -130, SP = over 8.5 +105
- Chicago Bears: CG = over 8.5 +105, SP = over 8 -125
- Cincinnati Bengals: CG = over 9 -110, SP = over 9.5 +110
- Houston Texans: CG = over 8 -105, SP = over 8.5 +105
- Indianapolis Colts: CG = over 9.5 -110, SP = over 9 -125
- Kansas City Chiefs: CG = over 8 -140, SP = over 8.5 -110
- New York Jets: CG = over 6.5 -155, SP = over 7 -125
- San Diego Chargers: CG = over 8 -125, SP = over 8.5 -110
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: CG = over 7 -110, SP = over 6.5 -130
Save money and head over to South Point if you want to grab overs on the:
- Panthers (5 cents savings vs CG)
- Cowboys (15 cents)
- Lions (15 cents)
- Packers (10 cents)
- Jaguars (20 cents)
- Dolphins (25 cents)
- Patriots (10 cents)
- Saints (15 cents)
- Giants (15 cents)
- Raiders (25 cents)
- Rams (15 cents)
Save money and head to South Point and like any of these teams under:
- Cardinals (5 cents savings vs CG)
- Ravens (10 cents)
- Browns (15 cents)
- Broncos (25 cents)
- Eagles (5 cents)
- 49ers (25 cents)
- Seahawks (10 cents)
- Titans (5 cents)
With all that outlined, time for the best visual in season win totals. This is an interactive graphic, feel free to click around and if you want to “deselect” anything, just click again. On the graphic on the left, “hover” over any point to view juice for both South Point and CG.