This is the “first wave” of the 2019 NFL Futures Package! Last year, when Warren Sharp ran the props recommendations, these Futures hit 14-4-1 (78%) for +8.65 units of profit.
Many NFL bookmakers have a variety of lines for these props, and many don’t study the NFL nearly as much as we have at Sharp Football Analysis, from February through today. That opens up a huge door of opportunity for us to capitalize. These can be some of the most profitable wagers of the year.
Here’s what you need to know about the 2019 recommendations:
- We have approximately 20 recommendations this first wave, varying between NFL win totals, division futures, player props, and award futures.
- We will be adding to those recommendations throughout the preseason. As soon as we see value on a new angle to attack, we will add the Futures package and alert the clients who purchased this Futures package.
- Each of these Futures comes with a write-up, detailing our logic and thought process on the recommendations.
- The 2019 NFL futures market has seen very little movement to date. In fact, it’s been one of the quietest offseasons we can remember. That is about to change, however, as we’ll be moving the market with these releases, as well as the ones to follow later this preseason.
- Once you subscribe to this Futures package, you’ll get all of the articles on Futures we release between now and the start of the regular season.