You’re probably hearing great things about Warren Sharp’s 2023 Football Preview book, but are curious as to what a team chapter actually looks like and how predictive and helpful it would be heading into next season.
How nice would it be to see some chapters from last year’s book to give you an idea? We’ve got you covered.
Heading into the 2022 season, the Green Bay Packers were on a streak no team in NFL history had been on.
The Packers had won 13 games for 3 straight seasons (13-3 in 2019, 13-3 in 2020, 13-4 in 2021).
They were the ONLY team in NFL HISTORY to win 13+ games for three straight seasons.
Last July, even after losing Davante Adams to the Raiders, they were co-favorites to win the NFC Conference.
Additionally, they were projected to win 11 games in 2022, which was two-fewer than they actually won the prior three years and would have been the most in the NFC.
Sportsbooks and linemakers last summer had them favored in 13 games.
The market was bullish on the 2022 Packers.
Warren Sharp was not.
Warren wrote extensively about his concerns for the Packers last summer in his 2022 Football Preview book:
- Fearful of the absence of Davante Adams
- Predicted drop in first down passing efficiency
- Predicted a drop in third down efficiency
- Concerned about the schedule
You can read Warren’s detailed team chapter preview of the 2022 Green Bay Packers from last year’s book to see exactly what he predicted and what occurred.
So enough with the summarizing, dive right into this exclusive sneak peak of the Packers chapter from the 2022 Football Preview, and don’t forget, the 2023 Preview is on sale NOW!
Pre-Order Warren Sharp’s 2023 Book Now
Warren Sharp’s 500+ page full color PDF, the 2023 Football Preview, is unlike anything you have previously read. Stunning visualizations, including new heat maps, are built with the reader in mind. Innovative, next level thought process abounds in every team chapter and article.
Save $10 with Early Bird Pricing
Get Warren’s Book for $29.99
Warren Sharp’s book shares insights into the players, coaches, teams and philosophies with one goal in mind: to get you prepared for the 2023 NFL season by delivering the smartest information in the fastest, most direct way possible for optimal reviewing and retention.
- Team Chapters previews are in-depth, data driven & full of actionable info
- Fantasy Football player profiles, predictions and ranks
- Vegas Odds forecast team wins, division rankings, lines for all 2023 games
- Coaching strategic advice for teams, play calling analysis & team tendencies
- Front Office Analysis positional spending, roster construction & cap analysis
- Reasons to bet over/under win totals & analysis of futures betting market
- Rookie draft class deep dive into impact for every team
- Rankings for every positional unit on every team with analysis