The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 3 Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon game.
|37.82%||12||Opp. Rush %||43.52%||20|
|62.18%||21||Opp. Pass %||56.48%||13|
- Miami has already scored three touchdowns from outside of the red zone after having just three offensive touchdowns from outside of the red zone in 2021 (31st).
- Miami is averaging 5.73 yards after the catch per reception (10th) after 4.30 yards in 2021 (31st).
- Miami has allowed a league-high 8.4 yards per passing play through two weeks.
- Miami has allowed a league-high 12.2 yards per completion through two weeks.
- Buffalo has allowed a league-low 7.3 yards per completion through two weeks.
- 17.7% of the yardage gained by Miami has come via rushing, the lowest rate in the league through two weeks.
- The Bills lead the NFL in points per possession (3.1).
Trust = spike production for that player
Josh Allen (TRUST): Allen is blazing out of the blocks as he looks to defend his throne as the QB1 in fantasy for the third straight season.
Allen has started the season as the QB2 (31.5 points) and the QB4 (29.7 points), completing 75.4% of his passes for 8.9 yards per pass attempt with eight offensive touchdowns.
Picking right up as a fantasy monster, Allen will draw a Miami defense that was hemorrhaging big plays a week ago to the Baltimore passing game in part to allowing a QB1 scoring week to Lamar Jackson.
Allen has a strong history versus Miami. In six full games versus the Dolphins, Allen has been a top-seven scorer five times, throwing multiple touchdowns in each game while averaging 27.4 fantasy points per game.