The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 14 Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans Sunday afternoon game.
|42.45%||15||Opp. Rush %||33.97%||1|
|57.55%||18||Opp. Pass %||66.03%||32|
- The Titans have punted on 50.0% of their drives, ahead of only the Broncos (51.8%).
- 32.6% of the Tennessee drives have gone three plays and then a punt, the highest rate in the league.
- Opponents have punted on just 17.9% of their drives against the Jaguars over the past five weeks, the lowest rate in the league.
- Jacksonville has allowed a touchdown on 34.4% of possessions on the road, the highest rate in the league.
- The Jaguars are allowing 6.6 yards per play over that span, 31st in the league.
- Jacksonville is allowing a league-high 41.8 yards per possession over the past five weeks.
- Tennessee has scored on just 19.1% of their drives in the second half of games this season, ahead of only the Broncos (18.1%).
Trevor Lawrence: Lawrence and the Jaguars’ offense struggled in Detroit on Sunday. He completed just 54.8% of his passes for 179 yards (5.8 Y/A) with a touchdown, but he still did not completely bottom out. Lawrence closed as the QB14 (16.4 points) as he also tacked on 32 rushing yards. He has now scored 16.0 fantasy points in six of his past seven games.
Lawrence had a scary incident where he had his leg twisted in the first half but was able to play through things in the second half. Lawrence ended up being diagnosed with a foot and toe injury but is trending toward playing this week after practicing on Friday. We will follow his status into Sunday morning.
This may not be a ceiling spot as a road dog attached to a team total below 20 points, but Tennessee offers a runout for plenty of passing volume. Opponents are attempting a league-high 40.0 pass attempts per game against them. The Titans also rank 25th in passing points allowed per attempt (0.449) paired with all of that volume. The marriage of those two has Tennessee allowing a league-high 17.9 passing points per game. Lawrence is floor based option on the QB1 line due to the implied line but has upside to deliver a higher ceiling on a week thinned out due to byes and injuries.