The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 3 Las Vegas Raiders at Tennessee Titans Sunday afternoon game.
|41.26%||17||Opp. Rush %||45.53%||23|
|58.74%||16||Opp. Pass %||54.47%||10|
- The Raiders (2-of-10) and Titans (1-of-13) have combined to score a touchdown on three of their 23 drives in the second half through two weeks.
- The Titans are last in the NFL in expected points added per play (-0.17).
- The Titans are sixth in first down run rate (60.8%) despite ranking 18th in yards per carry on those runs (4.1 YPC).
- Las Vegas has a 1.2% sack rate (32nd).
- The Raiders have just two sacks plus takeaways through two weeks, the fewest in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
Derek Carr: Carr closed Week 2 as the QB10 (18.9 points) but there certainly was fantasy meat left on the bone for the Raiders offense last week. After Carr went 18-of-24 for 210 yards and two touchdowns in the first half last week, the Raiders took their foot off the gas as Carr was 7-of-15 for 42 yards with no scores after the break against the Cardinals.
Despite the second half of Sunday, Carr is back on the radar as a back-end QB1 option this week against a Tennessee defense on a short week that is banged up and is allowing a league-high 0.72 passing points per attempt through two weeks.