Rich Hribar is joined by Sigmund Bloom from Football Guys for an NFL Week 1 Fantasy Football and DFS preview.
- First, they give a fantasy preview of Rams vs Bills on Thursday Night Football to start off the season. Sigmund explains what you should do with Cam Akers and Allen Robinson. How will Matthew Stafford’s arm injury look?
- Then they preview 49ers vs Bears. How will Trey Lance taking over at QB affect fantasy value for George Kittle, Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk, and the 49ers offense? Can Justin Fields be a legitimate Konami-code-type fantasy option?
- Who are the best fantasy options in Packers vs Vikings? Will Allen Lazard and Christian Watson play Week 1? Can Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones, and A.J. Dillion handle the Vikings’ defense? Are Randall Cobb or Sammy Watkins Week 1 sleepers? Will Dalvin Cook prove he’s one of the top three RBs?
- How much are we going to learn from Patriots vs Dolphins? Can Mac Jones get DeVante Parker the ball? What will this fast Dolphins offense with Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle look like?
- Moving onto Chiefs vs Cardinals, how will Patrick Mahomes adjust to life without Tyreek Hill? Will that boost Travis Kelce’s fantasy value? Can JuJu Smith-Schuster have a bounce-back year? Is this the perfect week for A.J. Green with Zach Ertz out?
- Will Cowboys vs Buccaneers be a disappointment? Why is Julio Jones one of the beast fantasy options? Will Dak feed CeeDee Lamb? Is Tony Pollard moving to the slot?
- Last, they preview Broncos vs Seahawks. In Russell Wilson’s return to Seattle, what will we learn about the Denver offense? Can Javonte Williams show growth in Year 2?