We’ve released 29 NFL futures for 2022 in our first wave of multiple waves for the 2022 NFL Futures Package from Warren Sharp & Sharp Football Analysis experts, with more to come!
Over the last 4 seasons, our futures package has compiled a 37-20-1 (65%) record on non-long-shot props and amassed +17.84 units of total profit.
Many NFL bookmakers have a variety of lines for these props, and many don’t study the NFL nearly as much as we have at Sharp Football Analysis, from February through today.
That opens up a huge door of opportunity for us to capitalize. These can be some of the most profitable wagers of the year.
What you need to know about the 2022 recommendations:
- To get these Futures 25% off, buy an All-Access or betting package and you will receive a Coupon Code on the confirmation page after purchase, for use on the Futures package.
- We have multiple recommendations this first wave, and will issue more futures throughout both the offseason & regular season that consist of NFL win totals, division futures, player props, and award futures.
- We will be adding to those recommendations throughout the preseason. As soon as we see value on a new angle to attack, we will add to this Futures article and alert the clients who purchased this Futures package.
- Each of these Futures comes with a write-up, detailing our logic and thought process on the recommendations.
- Once you subscribe to this Futures package, you’ll get all of the articles on Futures we release between now and the start of the regular season.
There should be careful consideration with this initial release of player and team futures. Since your money will be tied up for a full NFL season, each individual should determine themselves to what extent they want to tie up their bankroll.
We will highlight our favorite team win totals, division winners, player props, futures, and some specific look ahead games we have found good value on.
We have listed lines next to the selection that can be found across multiple locations, highlighting one sportsbook as an example.
It is very important to shop around to as many sportsbooks as possible to find the best line available.
We have also listed unit sizes to be risked, which can be a proxy for the level of confidence we feel should be risked for each.
Since money will be tied up for over five months, not every individual will want to allocate to each selection. If your line differs too much from the released line, we suggest passing and taking the remaining wagering options.
Keep in mind that we will continue to release more games over the course of the preseason.
Our listed unit sizes will help you understand the recommendations we are most confident in. You may not want to utilize this entire portfolio as it, in totality, has a substantial number of wagering options which totals to a large number of units.
We will be grade every one of these recommendations based on unit size, and keep the record public, as we will do during the regular season for our in-season props package recommendations.
Note: these wagers and units are separate from the wagering scale that Warren Sharp uses for his in-season betting package client recommendations.