Breaking down current betting odds across various player prop bets for the Bengals vs Chiefs AFC Conference Championship playoff game, including rushing & receiving totals, 1st touchdown scorer and anytime touchdown scorer. Plus recent player prop bet trends ranked by units won and ROI.
All odds provided by BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bengals Player Prop Bets vs Chiefs:
- Ja’Marr Chase has hit the Receptions Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.45 Units / 48% ROI)
- Tyler Boyd has hit the Receiving Yards Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.55 Units / 48% ROI)
- Hayden Hurst has hit the Receptions Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+6.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Joe Burrow has hit the Passing Yards Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+5.00 Units / 19% ROI)
- Joe Burrow has hit the Pass Attempts Over in 8 of his last 11 away games (+4.70 Units / 38% ROI)
Chiefs Player Prop Bets vs Bengals:
- Melvin Gordon has hit the Rushing Yards Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Noah Gray has hit the Receiving Yards Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 69% ROI)
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has hit the Receiving Yards Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Jerick McKinnon has hit the Receptions Over in 6 of his last 8 games at home (+5.70 Units / 67% ROI)
- Jerick McKinnon has hit the Receiving Yards Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.70 Units / 51% ROI)
Receiving Prop Bets: Total Receiving Yards for Chiefs vs Bengals
|Marquez Valdes-Scantling||28.5 -110||28.5 -120|
|Ja’Marr Chase||83.5 -115||83.5 -115|
|Jerick McKinnon||29.5 -115||29.5 -120|
|Trenton Irwin||8.5 -115||8.5 -115|
|Isiah Pacheco||6.5 -110||6.5 -120|
» Bet Receiving Total Yards Now
Rushing Props Bets: Total Rushing Yards for Chiefs vs Bengals
|Joe Burrow||17.5 -120||17.5 -110|
|Joe Mixon||58.5 -110||58.5 -120|
|Isaih Pacheco||47.5 -120||47.5 -110|
|Samaje Perine||17.5 -120||17.5 -110|
|Jerick McKinnon||27.5 -120||27.5 -110|
Sharp Football’s Ryan McMcrystal thinks you should consider the Over on Joe Mixon’s rushing yards prop bet, noting that the Chief’s run defense appears to be a good matchup for Mixon.
» Continue Reading: Best Over/Under Player Prop Bets for Conference Championship Games
First Touchdown Scorer Bet for Chiefs vs Bengals
|PLAYER||1ST TD ODDS|
Kadarius Toney (WR, Chiefs) is our pick for the 1st TD Scorer bet in this AFC Conference Championship matchup.
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Bet for Chiefs vs Bengals
|PLAYER||ANYTIME TD ODDS|
Tyler Boyd (WR, Bengals) is our pick pick for an anytime TD Scorer bet in the AFC Conference Championship game.
» Continue Reading: Anytime & 1st TD Scorer Bets for every playoff game
Don’t miss our player prop bet breakdown for the NFC game: 49ers vs Eagles Player Prop Bets
Don’t Miss out on our Playoff Recommendations
This year has been another outstanding time to be a betting client at Sharp Football Analysis, with Warren Sharp‘s betting recommendations running extremely hot, going 74% in our last 46 NFL bets to close the season:
- Last 5 weeks in NFL: 34-12 (74%)
- Final 2022 NCAAF Bowls: 18-8 (69%) including 6-0 (100%) on elevated plays
- Final 2022 NFL Futures: 17-5 (77%)
- Final 2022 NFL Regular Season: 92-63 (59%)
- Final 2022 NFL Computer Totals: 37-15 (71%)
- Final 2022 NCAAF Regular Season: 126-94 (57%)
It’s truly been a great season and we’re excited for the playoffs, as it’s been extremely good to us in years past.
Historically, we’ve been outstanding on NFL Playoffs:
- 159-93 (62%) lifetime playoff record
- 25-10 (71%) lifetime Super Bowl record
- 16-6 (73%) on Super Bowl week releases last year (including props)
COUPON CODE for our Playoff Betting Packages:
As a THANK YOU for following us throughout the season, both our betting recommendations and the wonderful content the team produces on the site… we wanted to offer you an option to save and get on board for the playoffs with savings:
- Use coupon code SAVE150 for $150 off a Postseason-Long Postseason-Long All-Access Postseason betting package.
Hurry, as this sale ends soon AND even sooner, we’ll be releasing written game previews and NFL Playoff bets to follow and props when lines are posted.