We didn’t have a regular college football package this season, but so far, we’re 2-0 on Bowl games with another recommendation pending for today’s bowl game.
Our lifetime Bowl record heading into this season is 55% including 68% on our strongest recommendations in 2019 and 67% in 2018. If you’re not already on board for bowls…
It’s 2020 and we’re 2-0 so far, so we’re giving you 20% OFF!
TODAY ONLY, use the code: BOWLS to take 20% off the Bowl package, reducing the price down to only $39 for the remainder of Bowls including the National Championship. We’ll have sides, totals and props included in this package.
Get onboard now: BOWL PACKAGE
Note: all Bowl recommendations will be posted to the right side of your user dashboard under “CFB BOWLS” Announcements
And stay tuned for news on NFL playoffs. Warren’s postseason track record of success speaks for itself over the last 14 years:
Lifetime NFL playoffs record: 142-84 (63%)
Lifetime Super Bowl record: 21-10 (68%)
Warren is in the midst of yet another winning season. Thru week 15, Warren is:
- 55% on all NFL recommendations
- 64% on all totals recommendations
- 76% on all computer totals recommendations
Additionally, Warren’s preseason NFL futures are dominating. Take a look at the only recommendations of 1 unit or more Warren released (plus his lone longshot future). You’ll see Warren swept the board on these, and has a number of smaller (0.25 to 0.5 unit) props yet to be determined, such as Browns to make the playoffs and Jags to have the worst record.
- WIN Minnesota Vikings UNDER season win total (split 1 unit, 9 +100 and 9.5 -143)
- WIN Denver Broncos UNDER season win total (split 1 unit between 8 -130 and 8.5 -172)
- WIN Indianapolis Colts Over season win total (split 1.25 units between 9 -110 and make playoffs -154)
- WIN Seattle Seahawks to make playoffs -137 (1 unit)
- TBD Longshot: Kevin Stefanski Coach of the Year +2500 (0.1 units)