2023 NFL Coach of the Year Odds:
- Dan Campbell +200
- DeMeco Ryans +250
- Mike McDaniel +450
- Shane Steichen +600
- Nick Sirianni +1600
- Kyle Shanahan +1700
- Matt LaFleur +2000
- Sean Payton +2000
Odds provided by BetMGM Sportsbook.
Who won NFL Coach of the Year last year?
In 2022, New York Giants coach Brian Daboll won the award with 123 total votes (16 first-place votes), slightly beating San Francisco 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan (100 total points and 12 first-place votes).
Past NFL coach of the Year winners:
- 2022: Brian Daboll, Giants
- 2021: Mike Vrabel, Titans
- 2020: Kevin Stefanksi, Browns
- 2019: John Harbaugh, Ravens
- 2018: Matt Nagy, Bears
- 2017: Sean McVay, Rams
- 2016: Jason Garrett, Cowboys
- 2015: Ron Rivera, Panthers
- 2014: Bruce Arians, Cardinals
- 2013: Ron Rivera, Panthers
- 2012: Bruce Arians, Colts
- 2011: Jim Harbaugh, 49ers
- 2010: Bill Belichick, Patriots
- 2009: Marvin Lewis, Bengals
- 2008: Mike Smith, Falcons
- 2007: Bill Belichick, Patriots
- 2006: Sean Payton, Saints
- 2005: Lovie Smith, Bears
- 2004: Marty Schottenheimer, Chargers
- 2003: Bill Belichick, Patriots
- 2002: Andy Reid, Eagles
- 2001: Dick Jauron, Bears
What states can you bet on NFL Coach of the Year?
Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, Tennessee, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wyoming all allow you to legally bet on the NFL Coach of the Year award.
What states don’t allow you to bet on NFL Coach of the Year?
Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia do not allow sports bettors to place wagers on the NFL Coach of the Year award.