The opening week of the NFL postseason has come and gone and injuries continue to wreak havoc on the League.
In addition to another quarterback injury, there are a number of starters who could be out next week in the Divisional Round:
Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans (Sat.), 4:35 PM
- Did not play: Levi Wallace, CB, (ankle).
- No starters left game early due to injury.
- Did not play: Will Fuller, WR, (groin); Johnathan Joseph, CB, (hamstring); Tytus Howard, T, (knee/IR); Lamar Miller, RB, (knee/IR).
- Chris Clark, T, left the game early to be evaluated for a concussion.
Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots (Sat.), 8:15 PM
- Did not play: Adam Humphries, WR, (ankle); Delanie Walker, TE, (ankle/IR) Malcolm Butler, CB, (wrist).
- Jayon Brown, LB, left the game early due to a shoulder injury.
New England Patriots
- Did not play: Jason McCourty, CB, (groin); David Andrews, C, (blood clots/IR) Stephen Gostkowski, K, (hip/IR).
- Patrick Chung, S, left the game early after suffering a high ankle sprain.
Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints, 1:05 PM
- Did not play: Mackensie Alexander, CB, (knee); Mike Hughes, CB, (neck/IR); Ben Gedeon, LB, (concussion/IR).
- No starters left the game early due to injury.
New Orleans Saints
- Did not play: Eli Apple, CB, (ankle).
- Kiko Alonso, LB, left the game early due to a knee injury.
Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles, 4:40 PM
- Did not play: Mike Iupati, G, (neck); Malik Turner, WR, (concussion); Duane Brown, T, (biceps/knee); Mychal Kendricks, LB, (knee); Chris Carson, RB, (hip/IR).
- Ziggy Ansah, DE, left the game early with a neck injury that was later described as a “stinger” by Pete Carroll.
- Did not play: Lane Johnson, T, (ankle); Brandon Brooks, G, (shoulder); Nelson Agholor, WR, (knee); Ronald Darby, CB, (hip/IR); Alshon Jeffery, WR, (foot/IR); Desean Jackson, WR, (abdomen/IR); Malik Jackson, DT, (foot/IR).
- Carson Wentz, QB, left the game in the first quarter after suffering a concussion.