We’ve reached the halfway point of the 2020 NFL season and Warren Sharp is having yet another impressive betting year:
- 23-10 (70%) on all totals
- 15-5 (75%) on computer totals
- 38-23 (62%) YTD on all betting recommendations
On Warren’s computer totals, not only have they won 75% of the time, he’s recording +2.08 points of closing line value on average. That ability to beat closing numbers in the NFL by that rate is uncanny and extremely valuable.
The reason why is obvious: the opportunities to middle out of these games because Warren gets you down early is worth the price of the subscription on its own, let alone his ability to win 75% of the time so far on the season.
And only one of 20 of these recommendations saw the total close at a worse number. That’s a 95% hit rate on getting down at the right time to beat the closing number.
It’s also a good time to report on our season win totals and futures package. Our portfolio is strong for our NFL futures package recommendations. Our four, one-unit recommendations (the strongest we issue):
- Vikings Under 9 and 9.5 wins (currently sitting at 2-5 with 9 games remaining)
- Broncos Under 8 and 8.5 wins (currently sitting at 3-4 with 9 games remaining)
- Colts Over 9 wins and Colts to make the playoffs (currently sitting at 5-2 with 9 games remaining)
- Seahawks to make the playoffs (currently sitting at 6-1 with 9 games remaining)
DON’T MISS OUT on the 2nd half of the season!
We’ve lowered pricing on ALL season-long member packages…
And for a limited time, use code SHARP25 for 25% OFF all Weekly and Monthly packages.
Learn more about Warren Sharp’s 15-year betting records across NFL totals, against the spread, props and more. Includes computer totals and NFL-records by year.