You’re probably hearing great things about Warren Sharp’s 2023 Football Preview book, but are curious as to what a team chapter actually looks like and how predictive and helpful it would be heading into next season.
How nice would it be to see some chapters from last year’s book to give you an idea? We’ve got you covered.
The 2021 Arizona Cardinals made the playoffs after an 11-6 record and things looked like they might finally be headed in the right direction under Kliff Kingsbury and Kyler Murray.
They were forecasted to win 9 games in 2022.
But Warren found so many issues with the 2021 Cardinals that his fade of the 2022 Cardinals was his strongest bet of the entire offseason.
What were some of the issues that stood out?
- He didn’t believe the Cardinals would have success out of the gates without DeAndre Hopkins and didn’t think Marquise Brown would offset the loss of Christian Kirk
- He expected the Cardinals to regress mightily on long-yardage third downs and this would result in more fourth down punts, field goals or turnovers on downs
- He thought Kliff Kingsbury would continue to stumble down the stretch, as he has done every year prior
- He was worried about Kyler Murray’s injury history late in seasons and predicted the chance of “another injury which would result in him potentially struggling to close out the season”
But there were other reasons Warren was down on the 2022 Arizona Cardinals.
Read his detailed preview of the 2022 Arizona Cardinals from Warren Sharp’s 2022 Football Preview to see exactly what he predicted and grasp the level of detail to which Warren spends researching these teams each offseason and predicting their upcoming season.
So enough with the summarizing, dive right into this exclusive sneak peak of the Cardinals chapter from the 2022 Football Preview, and don’t forget, the 2023 Preview is on sale NOW!
Pre-Order Warren Sharp’s 2023 Book Now
Warren Sharp’s 500+ page full color PDF, the 2023 Football Preview, is unlike anything you have previously read. Stunning visualizations, including new heat maps, are built with the reader in mind. Innovative, next level thought process abounds in every team chapter and article.
Save $10 with Early Bird Pricing
Get Warren’s Book for $29.99
Warren Sharp’s book shares insights into the players, coaches, teams and philosophies with one goal in mind: to get you prepared for the 2023 NFL season by delivering the smartest information in the fastest, most direct way possible for optimal reviewing and retention.
- Team Chapters previews are in-depth, data driven & full of actionable info
- Fantasy Football player profiles, predictions and ranks
- Vegas Odds forecast team wins, division rankings, lines for all 2023 games
- Coaching strategic advice for teams, play calling analysis & team tendencies
- Front Office Analysis positional spending, roster construction & cap analysis
- Reasons to bet over/under win totals & analysis of futures betting market
- Rookie draft class deep dive into impact for every team
- Rankings for every positional unit on every team with analysis