The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 12 Chicago Bears at New York Jets Sunday afternoon game.
|52.01%||31||Opp. Rush %||42.33%||17|
|47.99%||2||Opp. Pass %||57.67%||16|
- The Jets are averaging 5.4 yards per passing play, 29th in the league.
- The Bears are averaging 5.2 yards per passing play, 30th in the league.
- The Jets have a 35.9% success rate per passing play on offense since Zach Wilson returned in Week 4, ahead of only the Broncos (35.1%).
- The Jets have scored on 8-of-33 (24.2%) of their possessions the past three weeks, the lowest rate in the league.
- New York is allowing 26.9 yards per drive, third in the league.
- The Bears are allowing 39.7 yards per drive over their past four games, 30th in the league.
- The Bears have allowed a league-high 18 rushing touchdowns.
- Chicago has allowed a rushing touchdown in 11 straight games, the longest streak in the league.
Mike White: White has been named the starter for Sunday after Zach Wilson was once again firmly on the struggle bus versus a New England defense that has given him nothing but issues in his early career.
White made four appearances and three starts a year ago on a significantly worse Jets team. the highlight was a 405 yard passing day with three touchdowns against the Bengals, the only start White finished higher than QB24 in. White threw eight interceptions on 132 passes.
For fantasy, we care more about what White can do for the pieces of this offense. We know he is a SuperFLEX pickup and a 2QB option. If you do have a whole in 2QB formats, we are getting a good matchup. The Bears are 28th in pressure rate (25.6%) while allowing 7.6 yards per pass attempt (26th) to opposing passers.