The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 13 Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans Sunday afternoon game.
|44.69%||23||Opp. Rush %||51.22%||31|
|55.31%||10||Opp. Pass %||48.78%||2|
- Houston quarterbacks have a league-worst -0.14 expected points added per play this season.
- 36.2% of the Houston completions have 10 or more yards, the lowest rate in the league.
- 60.0% (15-of-25) of the touchdowns allowed by Houston have come via rushing, the highest rate in the league.
- 60.0% (18-of-30) of the Cleveland touchdowns have come via rushing, the highest rate in the league.
- The Texans have trailed by double digits for 35.3% of their offensive snaps, the highest rate in the league.
- Houston has not led with the ball in the second half since Week 5.
- Cleveland is 25th in explosive rushing yardage allowed per game (69.2 yards) while Houston is 32nd (88.1).
- The Browns are third in the league in explosive rushing yardage per game (85.5) while Houston is 28th (36.3).
Trust = spike production for that player
Deshaun Watson: Watson has been reinstated and will be making his first start since Week 17 of the 2020 season against his former team.
In the four seasons that Watson has played, he has been a top-six fantasy scorer on a per-game basis. Watson has averaged over 20 fantasy points per game in each of his four seasons in the league. Watson sat out all of the 2021 season, but when he was last on the field in 2020, he averaged a career-high 19.4 passing points per game and led the NFL in yards per pass attempt (8.9 Y/A).
Watson gets a good matchup versus his former team in his first start. Houston is allowing 7.6 yards per pass attempt (27th) and 12.4 yards per completion (31st) against passers, but since teams just run all over them and they have not led in the second half of a game since Week 5, Houston faces just 30.3 pass attempts per game (fourth fewest). As a byproduct, Houston has allowed just two QB1 scoring weeks all season.
You didn’t hold Watson on benches this long to sit him and Cleveland has one of the highest team totals on the slate. Game script may eventually cap the passing volume here, but Watson a fringe QB1 option with upside while Cleveland is throwing the football.