The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 6 Miami Dolphins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday morning London game.
|43.34%||20||Opp. Rush %||49.38%||30|
|56.66%||13||Opp. Pass %||50.62%||3|
- The Jaguars have scored on a league-low 22.2% of their offensive possessions.
- The Dolphins have scored on 25.5% of their possessions, 30th.
- Miami has scored 33.9% of the points scored in their games, the lowest rate in the league.
- The Jaguars are 30th in the league at 37.9%.
- The Jaguars are dead last in the NFL in expected points added defensively (-76.8).
- Trevor Lawrence has completed 71.7% of his passes for 9.8 yards per pass attempt using play-action versus completing 55% of his passes for 5.4 yards per attempt without. Those are the 35th and 32nd largest differences for quarterbacks.
Trust = spike production for that player
Bust = down-week production for that player’s standards
Trevor Lawrence: Lawrence has put together back-to-back positive outings, posting 17.7 and 21.7 fantasy points while passing for 8.5 and 8.3 yards per pass attempt. Lawrence has rushed for over 20 yards in each of the past four games while adding a rushing touchdown to his totals the past two games.
The Dolphins are a team that loves to blitz, sending extra rushers on 27.6% of dropbacks (fifth), but are 16th in pressure rate (20.7%) despite sending so many blitzes. Lawrence has struggled against the blitz, completing 46.2% of his passes for 4.8 yards per pass attempt as opposed to a 63.2% completion rate and 7.1 Y/A when not blitzed. Paired with his divisive play-action splits, there is a solid signal that if Jacksonville can keep him comfortable then things are good to go, which is the case for many young passers.
The Dolphins are 27th in passing points allowed per attempt (0.55) and have allowed multiple passing touchdowns in four straight games, but have only allowed two top-12 scoring weeks to Tom Brady last week and Derek Carr in an overtime game in Week 3. Lawrence is right on the doorstep of being a fringe-QB1 option and strong streamer if you have been riding out this string of matchups with him.