The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 12 Las Vegas Raiders at Seattle Seahawks Sunday afternoon game.
|44.15%||21||Opp. Rush %||45.73%||26|
|55.85%||12||Opp. Pass %||54.27%||7|
- The Raiders (0-2) and the Seahawks (1-1) have played the fewest games this season against teams that currently have a winning record on the season.
- The Raiders are allowing 36.3 yards per drive, 31st in the league.
- Seattle is allowing 35.1 yards per drive, 28th in the league.
- Opponents have scored a touchdown on 71.0% (22-of-31) of their red zone possessions against Las Vegas, the second-highest rate in the league.
- The Seahawks are averaging 5.1 scoring plays per game, the most in the league.
- Seattle has scored a league-high 13 touchdowns from outside of the red zone.
- 61.1% of the rushing yards by Seattle have come on gains of 10 or more yards, the highest rate in the league.
- The Raiders are ninth in the league in the rate of runs allowed of 10 or more yards (10.7%).
Trust = spike production for that player
Geno Smith (TRUST): Smith is exiting the bye as one of the best stories of the year. Smith has been a QB1 scorer in each of his previous three games and in six of his past eight. He has thrown multiple passing touchdowns in 8-of-10 games this season.
He comes off the bye with a fantastic home matchup against a Raiders defense that is 31st in the league in passing points allowed per attempt (0.494) and allowing 16.7 passing points per game (29th).