The Worksheet, a fantasy football overview by Rich Hribar, breaking down everything you need to know for the Week 12 Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers Sunday afternoon game.
|41.01%||16||Opp. Rush %||44.13%||25|
|58.99%||17||Opp. Pass %||55.87%||8|
- Games involving the Vikings are averaging 132.1 combined plays per game, second in the league.
- Games involving the 49ers are averaging 121.7 combined plays per game, fewest in the league.
- Minnesota is first in the league in sack differential (+17) over their opponents.
- Minnesota has turned the ball over just 5.4% of their possessions (6-of-111), the lowest rate in the league.
- Jimmy Garoppolo is first in the NFL in EPA per play (0.411) among quarterbacks over the past four weeks after ranking 20th prior (0.137).
- The 49ers are averaging a league-high 6.4 yards per play on first down.
- 25.8% of the San Francisco plays on first down have produced another first down or touchdown, the highest rate in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
Kirk Cousins: Cousins just keeps on hitting weekly and is second among all quarterbacks now with seven QB1 scoring weeks on the season. Cousins has 21 touchdown passes to just two interceptions right now while ranking seventh in the league in passing points per attempt (0.51).
Cousins entered last week with a blemish coming against pressure but connected on 8-of-15 attempts for 167 yards and two touchdowns under pressure against a hot Packers defense on Sunday.
The 49ers have been a mixed bag defensively. They just shut down Matthew Stafford two weeks ago for 5.9 yards per pass attempt but had no answer for Colt McCoy (9.6 Y/A) the week prior. San Francisco has not allowed more than two touchdown passes in a game since Week 1 and are ninth in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.9 Y/A) and seventh in passing points allowed per game (13.4). Cousins has been too good to move away from as a QB1 option, but this is the second-lowest implied total for the Vikings this season to provide some pause in expecting a ceiling performance.