On the latest episode of Sharp Angles, Warren Sharp, Dan Pizzuta, and Rich Hribar drill down into a few misconceptions for teams for this upcoming season.
* Are the Rams transitioning to a 12 personnel team?
* Nobody likes when running backs get big contract extensions, but is Derrick Henry’s new deal good for both he and the Tennessee Titans?
* Teddy Bridgewater has a better deep ball than you think he does
* Were the 2019 Packers really improved from the 2018 season or are their results in close games from both of those seasons skewing things?
* The Fullback is back and no longer a relic of old school football