The NFC champion Los Angeles Rams will play the AFC champion Cincinnati Bengals in the 2022 Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 13. at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. Opening kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m.
Current Super Bowl Odds & Betting Lines:
Opening Super Bowl Odds & Betting Lines:
- Opening Spread: Rams -3.5
- Opening Over/Under: 50.5
All lines provided by BetMGM Sportsbook
Super Bowl Odds & Trends:
- Since the NFL expanded to 32 teams in 2002, Super Bowl favorites are 9-9 straight up and 6-12 against the spread (the 2014 Super Bowl closed as a Pick Em).
- This is the first Super Bowl ever in which both teams were No. 4 seeds and lower.
- Since that 2002 expansion, the AFC is 11-8 heads up vs the NFC, but the NFC is 11-8 against the spread.
- The Super Bowl has sported a 10-8 record towards the Under over that span, including going under the total in three straight games.
- The 50.5 opening point total is the lowest opening line for a Super Bowl since 2017.
Los Angeles Rams, Odds & Trends:
- The Rams enter the Super Bowl 10-10 against the spread this season, tied for 16th in the league.
- The Rams have a 12-5 record straight up as a favorite this season (eighth) but are 7-10 (41.2%) against the spread as a favorite, 20th in the league.
- The Rams are 6-5 straight up against teams with a winning record this season while going 4-7 against the spread in those games.
- The Rams are 6-3 under Sean McVay in the postseason, going 5-4 against the spread.
- Games involving the Rams this season have averaged 48.6 combined points scored, seventh-most in the league.
- Games involving the Rams are 10-9-1 towards going Over the game total, tied for seventh in the league, but are 7-9-1 going over with them as the favorite.
Cincinnati Bengals, Odds & Trends:
- The Bengals enter the Super Bowl 13-7 (65.0%) against the spread this season, third in the league.
- The Bengals are a league-best 7-3 straight up against teams with a winning record this season while going 7-2-1 against the spread in those games.
- Cincinnati is 7-4 (63.6%) straight up in games as an underdog this season, sixth in the league.
- The Bengals are 8-3 (72.7%) against the spread as an underdog, eighth in the league, while going 6-1 ATS as an underdog away from home.
- Cincinnati games this season have had average game total of 48.4 combined points scored (eighth).
- Games involving the Bengals were 8-12 (40.0%) towards the Over (27th) with a 3-8 record (29th) towards the Over with them as the underdog.