Welcome to the Sharp Football Analysis home of all of our content heading into Super Bowl LVII featuring the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs. This page will be updated daily with articles and podcasts offering a deep dive across key positional match-ups, injury news, player prop analysis, and more.
The NFC champion Philadelphia Eagles will play the AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs in the 2023 Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 12. at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Opening kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m.
Super Bowl 57 Opening & Current Betting Lines:
- The Eagles have opened as a 1.5-point favorite with a total of 49.5 points.
- The current line has the Eagles as a 2-point favorite with the total sitting at 49.5 points.
All lines provided by BetMGM Sportsbook.
Super Bowl LVII, Everything to get you ready:
Super Bowl Prop Bet Coverage:
Additional Super Bowl Coverage:
Latest Super Bowl 57 MVP Odds:
Don’t Miss out on our Playoff Recommendations
As a THANK YOU for following us throughout the season, both our betting recommendations and the wonderful content the team produces on the site… we wanted to offer you an option to save and get on board for our Super Bowl betting recommendations with savings:
- Use coupon code SHARP25 for $25 off a Super Bowl Package.
Hurry, as this sale ends soon AND even sooner, we’ll be releasing written game previews and Super Bowl bets to follow and props when lines are posted.
This year has been another outstanding time to be a betting client at Sharp Football Analysis, with Warren Sharp‘s betting recommendations running extremely hot, going 74% in our last 46 NFL bets to close the season:
- Last 5 weeks in NFL: 34-12 (74%)
- Final 2022 NCAAF Bowls: 18-8 (69%) including 6-0 (100%) on elevated plays
- Final 2022 NFL Futures: 17-5 (77%)
- Final 2022 NFL Regular Season: 92-63 (59%)
- Final 2022 NFL Computer Totals: 37-15 (71%)
- Final 2022 NCAAF Regular Season: 126-94 (57%)
It’s truly been a great season and we’re excited for the playoffs, as it’s been extremely good to us in years past.
Historically, we’ve been outstanding on NFL Playoffs:
- 159-93 (62%) lifetime playoff record
- 25-10 (71%) lifetime Super Bowl record
- 16-6 (73%) on Super Bowl week releases last year (including props)