Welcome to Week 4 of The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview, by Rich Hribar.
What is The Worksheet from Rich Hribar?
The Worksheet is a comprehensive weekly fantasy football preview for each NFL game. Rich Hribar analyzes the matchup for every notable fantasy player for every game every week of the NFL season.
Three weeks are now in the books, and we are now fleshing out a real sample of what we have on a team basis and player basis.
While approaching the end of the first month of the season, the year is still fresh.
Big games and opponent influence still carry a lot of weight into overall statistics (this past week’s game against Miami is going to anchor so much of the Denver season now), but we are getting there.
As always, the more information we acquire, the more robust our evidence-based approach can be.
We are only one week away from the bye weeks beginning, so we have another full week ahead in Week 4.
We also have our first game in London this weekend.
Make sure to account for all of the lineup transactions and injury reports that come with an early kickoff on Sunday morning.
This article will be updated throughout the week to reflect major news or injury implications. I encourage you to use the game-by-game tables and data points here in conjunction with the player rankings that will be available every week this season and enjoy the games.
Click the matchups below for the individual game previews.
Week 4 Fantasy Football Matchups
- Lions @ Packers – Thursday Night Football – FREE
- Falcons @ Jaguars – London Game – 8:30 a.m. ET
- Dolphins @ Bills – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Broncos @ Bears – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Ravens @ Browns – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Bengals @ Titans – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Rams @ Colts – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Bucs @ Saints – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Commanders @ Eagles – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Vikings @ Panthers – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Steelers @ Texans – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Raiders @ Chargers – 3:05 p.m. ET
- Patriots @ Cowboys – 3:25 p.m. ET
- Cardinals @ 49ers – 3:25 p.m. ET
- Chiefs @ Jets – Sunday Night Football
- Seahawks @ Giants – Monday Night Football – FREE