The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the Browns and Steelers.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|42.79%||18||Opp. Rush %||44.81%||21|
|57.21%||15||Opp. Pass %||55.19%||12|
- The Browns are the number one team in defensive expected points added this season with 120.1. The highest offensive team in EPA is Miami at 65.5 points.
- The Steelers are allowing 1.55 points per drive over their past five games, fifth in the league.
- Cleveland and Pittsburgh are both 4-0 this season when scoring first.
- Games involving the Browns are averaging a league-low 336.4 combined passing yards per game.
- The Steelers are tied for the league lead with a +10 turnover margin.
- The Steelers have turned the ball over on a league-low 6.9% of their drives.
- 17.2% of the drives against Cleveland have reached the red zone or scored prior, the lowest rate in the league.
- 17.7% of the Pittsburgh drives have reached the red zone or scored prior, the lowest rate in the league.
- The Browns have run 166 more plays than their opponents this season, the most in the league. The next closest teams have run 83 more plays than their opponents.
Trust = spike production for that player
Kenny Pickett: Sunday was more of the same from Pickett this season.
He completed 14-of-23 passes for 126 yards without a touchdown.
Pickett is still without a QB1 scoring week this season, and over the past three games, he has averaged 5.2 yards per pass attempt. That is ahead of only Tommy DeVito (4.8 Y/A) over that span.
We will not be picking a spot on the road against this Cleveland defense as a fulcrum point for Pickett to turn the tides this season. He is a back-end QB2.
The Browns are allowing a league-low 8.9 passing points per game to quarterbacks.
When these teams played in Week 2, Pickett was 15-of-30 for 222 yards with a touchdown and an interception, closing that week as QB29 (10.3 points).
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase