The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the Texans and Cardinals.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|49.23%||31||Opp. Rush %||41.57%||14|
|50.77%||2||Opp. Pass %||58.43%||19|
- Houston is tied for the league lead with 43 passing plays of 20 or more yards (43).
- Houston has just one run of 20 or more yards (tied for the fewest in the league) but has only allowed one run of 20 or more yards (tied for the fewest in the league).
- The Texans have scored on 50.0% of their drives without a sack, tied with the Eagles for the highest rate in the league.
- Houston is averaging 2.49 points per drive without a sack (eighth) compared to 0.33 points per drive with a sack (31st).
- The Texans have allowed opponents to score on 42.2% of their drives over their past four games (30th in the league) after a 34.0% rate prior (11th).
- 42.1% of the drives against Arizona have reached the red zone or scored prior, the highest rate in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
C.J. Stroud (TRUST): Stroud just continues to add quality games to his resume.
We are at that point where he is no longer having a great season in the context of rookie passers but having a great season for an established one.
Stroud has been a QB1 scorer in six of his past eight starts.
After throwing for 9.1 yards per pass attempt against the Bengals on Sunday, he is now third in the NFL in yards per attempt (8.3 Y/A) behind Brock Purdy (9.3 Y/A) and Tua Tagovailoa (8.5 Y/A).
Stroud has an NFL-best 7.5 TD/INT ratio this season. The next closest quarterback is at 4.5.
He has 125 first downs passing, trailing only Tagovailoa (130) and Sam Howell (127). Howell has played an extra game.
Stroud has completed 54.5% of his passes on throws 20 or more air yards (second in the league) and is averaging a league-high 19.2 yards per attempt on those passes. The league average completion rate on those throws is 36.7%.
Arizona provides a strong matchup to keep Stroud’s season going on a high note.
The Cardinals are 28th in the league in pressure rate at 31.3% of dropbacks.
When Stroud has not been pressured, he is averaging 9.3 yards per pass attempt (second) with 15 touchdowns (second).
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase