The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the Commanders and Giants.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|45.18%||23||Opp. Rush %||40.67%||10|
|54.82%||10||Opp. Pass %||59.33%||23|
- The Giants have now been outscored by 148 points this season, the most in the NFL. The next closest team (New England) has been outscored by 97 points.
- The Giants have been outscored by 111 points in the first half this season. The next closest team (New England) has been outscored by 65 points.
- The Giants have trailed by double-digits for a league-high 44.3% of their offensive plays.
- The Giants are averaging a league-low 0.93 points per drive.
- Washington is allowing 2.30 points per drive, 30th in the league.
- Washington is allowing a league-high 5.1 scoring plays per game.
- The Commanders have allowed a league-high 12 touchdowns from outside of the red zone.
- The Giants have a -39 sack differential, last in the league.
- Washington has a -21 sack differential, 31st in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
Sam Howell (TRUST): Howell delivered again for fantasy gamers this past week against a stingy Seattle pass defense.
He completed 29-of-44 passes for 312 yards and three touchdowns.
Closing as QB4 (24.2 points) last week, Howell has now been the QB13 or higher in eight games this season.
He has 42 or more pass attempts in four straight games as Washington now leads the NFL with a 72.1% dropback rate.
One of the weeks in which Howell gave as a dud was in this matchup in Week 7.
Howell and Washington have gone in a different direction while the Giants have plummeted into the abyss. I expect Howell to bounce back and have a stronger game at home in this rematch.
In that matchup, Howell was sacked six times. He has been sacked seven times over the past three weeks as Washington has transitioned to a shorter passing game.
This past Sunday, Howell threw 34.1% of his passes behind the line of scrimmage, his highest rate in a game this season.
Over the past three weeks, Howell has thrown just 50.4% of his passes over five yards downfield, 23rd in the league. That rate was 58.2% before, which was 13th.
Howell has gone from 2.72 seconds per pass attempt (20th) down to 2.65 seconds to throw (12th).
When these teams played in Week 7, Howell was just 10-of-21 (47.6%) with a 49.9 rating against the blitz.
Over the past three weeks, he is 25-of-32 (78.1%) with a 122.1 rating against the blitz.
The Giants are now allowing 12.3 yards per completion (30th) and 7.7 yards per pass attempt (28th).
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase