The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the 49ers and Bucs.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|Tampa Bay||Rank||@||San Francisco||Rank|
|36.70%||5||Opp. Rush %||33.63%||2|
|63.30%||28||Opp. Pass %||66.37%||31|
- The Buccaneers have three rushing plays that have gained 15 or more yards, the fewest in the NFL.
- The 49ers have 18, second in the NFL.
- 78.0% of the San Francisco set of downs have led to another set of downs or a touchdown, the highest rate in the league.
- The Buccaneers are at 68.1%, 21st in the league.
- San Francisco leads the NFL in offensive success rate at 49.1%.
- Tampa Bay is 31st in the NFL in offensive success rate at 36.0%.
- The 49ers are averaging 7.1 yards per play on first down, second in the league.
- The 49ers are allowing 4.5 yards per play on first down, second in the league.
- Tampa Bay is allowing just 2.7 sacks plus turnovers per game, the fewest in the league.
- San Francisco is allowing 2.8 sacks plus turnovers per game, second in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
Brock Purdy (TRUST): Purdy came out of the bye and calmed the panic about the three-game losing streak.
He was 19-of-26 (73.1%) for 296 yards (11.4 Y/A) with three touchdowns.
Most importantly, he threw zero interceptions, which was the only thing people were in an uproar about in the first place.
Purdy has now completed over 70.0% of his passes in three straight games and has thrown for over 11.0 yards per pass attempt in each of the past two.
He leads the NFL with 9.3 Y/A on the season.
Purdy was 8-of-9 for 213 yards and three touchdowns on throws 10 or more yards downfield.
For the season, he has now completed a league-high 62.3% of his throws with 10 or more air yards. The league average is 49.3%.
Purdy will look to stay hot against a Tampa Bay pass defense that stopped the bleeding last week against Will Levis.
Even with that game factored in, the Bucs have allowed 8.4 Y/A since their Week 5 bye, which is 31st in the league.
When the Buccaneers have not pressured the quarterback over that span, they are allowing a league-high 77.5% completion rate and 9.2 yards per pass attempt (31st) with eight touchdowns and zero interceptions.
Purdy leads the NFL in completion rate (79.1%) and yards per pass attempt (10.5 Y/A) without pressure this season.
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase