The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the Broncos and Vikings on Sunday Night Football.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|41.11%||13||Opp. Rush %||45.39%||24|
|58.89%||20||Opp. Pass %||54.61%||9|
- The Vikings have covered the point spread in five straight games, the longest streak in the league.
- 94.7% (18-of-19) of the Denver touchdowns have been passing touchdowns, the highest rate in the league.
- 84.0% (21-of-25) of the Minnesota touchdowns have been passing touchdowns, second in the league.
- Denver has allowed 12 rushing plays of 20 or more yards, tied for the most in the league.
- Minnesota has allowed one rushing play of 20 or yards, tied for the fewest in the league.
- The Vikings have one run of 20 or more yards on offense, tied for the fewest in the league.
- The Vikings are averaging 41.7 yards per drive in the first half of games (second) and 29.0 yards per drive in the second half (15th).
- 76.1% of the Minnesota yardage has been gained via passing, the highest rate in the league.
- 48.7% of the Denver yardage over their past five games has been gained via rushing, the highest rate in the league.
Trust = spike production for that player
Russell Wilson: Completing 24-of-29 passes, Wilson had a season-high 82.8% completion rate on Monday night.
He has not thrown for 200 yards or 7.0 Y/A in a game since Week 4, but Wilson extended his league lead with a 6.9% touchdown rate.
Wilson is now 6.8 passing touchdowns over expectations, but after a career-low 3.3% touchdown rate in 2022, sometimes regression in the NFL comes swiftly and heavy-handed.
Even with his lofty touchdown rate, Wilson has been higher than QB9 just one time this season. He is best used as a high-floor QB2.
Minnesota is blitzing at the highest rate in the league (48.6%).
Against the blitz, Wilson is 28th in the league with a 71.9 rating, throwing for 6.2 yards per attempt (28th). He has one touchdown pass against the blitz this season.
On the positive end, Minnesota plays the highest rate of Cover-2 at 25.2%.
Wilson is second in the NFL with a 119.0 rating against Cover-2.
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase