The Worksheet, a comprehensive fantasy football preview by Rich Hribar, breaks down everything you need to know about the Week 11 matchup between the Jaguars and Titans.
Find a breakdown of every Week 11 NFL game in our Worksheet Hub.
|45.13%||22||Opp. Rush %||35.15%||3|
|54.87%||11||Opp. Pass %||64.85%||30|
- Games involving the Titans are averaging 37.1 combined points, the second-fewest in the NFL.
- Jacksonville has converted 43.5% (10-of-23) of their red zone possessions into touchdowns, 29th in the league.
- Tennessee has converted 32.1% (9-of-28) of their red zone possessions into touchdowns, 31st in the league.
- The Jaguars have scored points on just 69.6% of their red zone drives, 31st in the league.
- Jacksonville has allowed opponents to score on 30.2% of their drives, fifth in the league.
- Tennessee has allowed opponents to score on 42.6% of their drives, 29th in the league.
- The Titans have allowed opponents to score on 43.5% of their drives over their past four games, the highest rate in the league.
- The Titans are averaging a league-low 3.3 yards per play on third down and are allowing a league-high 6.7 yards per play on third down.
Trust = spike production for that player
Trevor Lawrence: Lawrence flatlined coming out of the bye, closing Week 10 as QB32 (2.1 points) in a week in which four teams were on bye.
Lawrence completed 58.6% of his passes, his lowest rate in a game since Week 2.
He did not throw a touchdown pass with two interceptions. It was the seventh time in nine games this season that he has thrown one or fewer touchdowns.
On 11 dropbacks under pressure Sunday, Lawrence was 1-of-5 for five yards and two interceptions, taking five sacks.
On the season, the only quarterbacks with a worse rating under pressure than Lawrence’s 50.5 are Byrce Young (41.7), Ryan Tannehill (36.3), Daniel Jones (35.2), and Jimmy Garoppolo (16.0).
Lawrence has been a top-10 scorer just twice this season with a high week of QB8.
He is best as a starter in 2QB formats over 1QB leagues.
If you go back to him in 1QB formats, the Titans are at least a matchup that has provided scoring opportunities.
Tennessee is allowing a 68.4% completion rate (25th), 7.8 yards per pass attempt (29th), and 0.438 passing points per attempt (24th).
To continue reading this article
and gain access to The Worksheet and all of Rich's regular content, including positional rankings and chats, click below to purchase our season-long fantasy package or weekly starter stack.Purchase